Board Certified Force Investigator™
All applications for Board Certification must be made in writing on the forms provided by the Force Concepts Training Council. Once completed, applications will be submitted to the FCTC Headquarters in Mountain City, Tennessee.
Non-Refundable Application Fee – $150.00
Annual Membership Fee – $50.00
- Applicant must submit a complete BCFI™ application.
- Applicant must pay the required fees, as outlined above.
- Applicant must submit proof of licensure (if a licensed professional investigator) or a copy of their issued law enforcement or military identification card.
- Applicant must submit a copy of their certificate of completion for the Force Investigations Certification Training, within a one-year period preceding of the date of application.
- Applicant must submit three letters of recommendation attesting to the their professionalism, qualifications, and investigative knowledge, skills & abilities.
- Applicant must submit a notarized affidavit attesting to the successful investigation of a minimum of twenty-five (25) cases. These assignments do not have to be force related but must be comprehensive in nature. This case work cannot be task-oriented investigations at the direction of an attorney or other supervising party. The affidavit must be obtained from the applicant’s immediate supervisor or counsel in good standing with the appropriate Bar Association.
- Applicant submit a sworn affidavit attesting to their commitment to conducting impartial, objective, and ethical investigations as an advocate for the facts.